Moving - aged care
Orange has six high-dependency aged-care facilities and several hostels and seniors’ living facilities. These facilities are regularly looking for qualified staff. Links to their websites are as follows:
• Wontama Village Nursing Home is operated by Uniting Care.
• Allity Services operate two aged care facilities in Orange.
• United Protestant Association of NSW Ltd (UPA Aged Care) operate a number of establishments in Orange and nearby Molong. Contact UPA on (02) 6362 7820 or via email at email@example.com
• Opal Cherrywood Grove is operated by Opal Specialist Aged Care. The facility provides residential care including dedicated care for residents with dementia.
• St Francis Aged Care is operated by Catholic Healthcare. St Francis Aged Care is a welcoming 44-bed low care residential community, with a 10-bed dementia specific unit.